Friday, July 28, 2006

Echoes From the Whinery

Tony,

The point is not that Wilson shouldn’t have filed a police report.

The point is that he has used his misfortunes as an opportunity to punish and silence his critics. Wilson named the names of four persons in the police report yet provided no evidence that any of them had anything to do with any of violence committed against him. That is irresponsible.

Or are you suggesting that just because you’ve been critical of some of my comments I now have the right to, say, list you as a possible suspect should something happen to my private property or to me? That would be ridiculous and wrong of me to do and you know it. The same goes for Wilson.

He did it again on Blog and Mablog, accusing Metzler of being an anonymous critic with no evidence to support his claim whatsoever.

Best,

Joe